About Circe Software Inc.
Circe Software is not a typical software company. We envision a world where:
- Organizations providing critical human services spend more time serving their clients
- Staff members are happier and more productive because they are empowered to spend their time in ways that best serve their organization’s mission
- Transparency, compliance and accountability are simply, securely and efficiently managed
For Service Providers, By Service Providers
Circe was originally developed for Felton Institute (formerly Family Service Agency of San Francisco) and used for seven years across multiple Felton programs ranging from their Economic Security Initiative to their Early Psychosis Program. The product revolutionized the way they served their clients and was the key to taking the struggling 120 year old nonprofit from the brink of bankruptcy to becoming a leading innovator in the mental health and social services sector. With CIRCE, Family Service Agency turned its business around.
- Time spent on paperwork is cut in half.
- Clinicians spend an average of 25% more face-time with clients
- Invoicing error rates decreased from 7.8% to 0.3%
- Staff productivity rose by 17%.
Circe Software, Inc. was founded in 2011 to make Circe solutions available to human service providers worldwide. A group of human service agencies comprised Circe’s early customers. We worked in partnership with them to test the product’s feasibility, fine-tune the Framework to work seamlessly across program types and business models.
We are a social enterprise. We are a for profit corporation with a mission to provide human services nonprofits affordable, cutting-edge, cloud-based solutions that help them better manage their business. The success of our customers and their ability to better serve their clients is our primary concern.
The best of both worlds
Our leadership team combines the best of both worlds—innovative social services nonprofit management and for-profit software industry expertise